I have four years of marriage with my husband . I love her very much . Previously we 've been dating for four years . Now we have a boy aged 9 months . But our domestic life often tinged dispute . Since my husband knew I was pregnant I never touched . He was always good and often joked with her servants until now . He has a tough attitude , whereas if there is a problem I tend to keep to myself because I want to know if there are other people , especially when my husband quarrel always screaming and verbally abusive , often times he told me to go away from home .
Not only that , if there is a quarrel with me , he always called her mother or brother , instead resolved well . Many times when I talk with him going to sleep , so if a fight do not shout or repel me . I was embarrassed in front of his servants , is what I thought . But always repeated . What should I do ? I could not tell this to my parents . There are times when I want to split up but I think the fate of my children were small .
I invite every touch was he always refused , either for reasons of tired , it's late , tomorrow. But when I was not interested , he does not care and keep in force when I occasionally run out in pain because pain cesarean section . What should I do ? What my husband did not love me anymore , there is no indication what he prefers female employees ? Should I stick with this condition or better backwards ? I think the future of my children if there is frequent squabbles . I really love my son , I want to give the best for him . Please advice . Thank you .
( Tika , 31 Years )
answer:
Dear Tika , who are experiencing severe problems
May I ask , how would the reaction your mom or brother -in-law while her husband is calling them when you 're arguing ? Did they come to blame you or otherwise defend you ?
I think your marriage relationship is better now guided by a psychologist or a marriage counselor . Try talking to your husband , tell you what the real feelings and explain that you are doing all this for the sake of children . If possible , you can ask for help in-law or brother in law also persuade you to join her husband .
Not only that , if there is a quarrel with me , he always called her mother or brother , instead resolved well . Many times when I talk with him going to sleep , so if a fight do not shout or repel me . I was embarrassed in front of his servants , is what I thought . But always repeated . What should I do ? I could not tell this to my parents . There are times when I want to split up but I think the fate of my children were small .
I invite every touch was he always refused , either for reasons of tired , it's late , tomorrow. But when I was not interested , he does not care and keep in force when I occasionally run out in pain because pain cesarean section . What should I do ? What my husband did not love me anymore , there is no indication what he prefers female employees ? Should I stick with this condition or better backwards ? I think the future of my children if there is frequent squabbles . I really love my son , I want to give the best for him . Please advice . Thank you .
( Tika , 31 Years )
answer:
Dear Tika , who are experiencing severe problems
May I ask , how would the reaction your mom or brother -in-law while her husband is calling them when you 're arguing ? Did they come to blame you or otherwise defend you ?
I think your marriage relationship is better now guided by a psychologist or a marriage counselor . Try talking to your husband , tell you what the real feelings and explain that you are doing all this for the sake of children . If possible , you can ask for help in-law or brother in law also persuade you to join her husband .







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Comment was in accordance with article topics, use clear language
Both raw and Please Read Terms of Service